Hello all
I just noticed that the Amberola 75 I purchased at the APS show a couple of
weeks ago is serial numbered SM - - - 7072. The three dashes appear on the ID
plate.  I had not noticed this on other machines.  Is this a low serial number?
Also, the drawers do not have the clips for record boxes in them as did my last
75. I thought at first that the drawers were replacements, but on close
inspection they seem to be original, with no screw holes for the clips. Can
anyone enlighten me? Did the earlier machines not have the clips? Or did the
earlier ones HAVE the clips and later ones don't?
Thanks
John Robles