Hi Andrew,
Thank you for the advice! We have been in this position before with a Victor II
turntable that was just terrible to remove! What a chore! We managed to get it
off with our hands and the hammer trick but we felt the liquide wrench did very
little to help even after soaking overnight twice. I am excited to try the
product you suggest so maybe this time will be better. Thanks so much!
Melissa