Aren't the "24 Special Edison Amberol Series D Promotion records" you speak of the orange boxed ones?

There were only 10 of the blue boxed and they had "Special A", etc numbers.

Peter Fraser wrote:
Excellent!  Any ideas on why some are flat and some beveled?  I'll dive into
the EPMs for clues as well. Did you touch on them in any of your books?

Thanks. Great to hear from you.

Also CCing to the list.

Sent from my iPhone

-- Peter