Here's the rest of the Hebrew specials, announced in the October 1911
Edison Phonograph Monthly:

Special L Die Fier Dzeks, Marsch - New York Military Band

Special M Szenen Wos Seinen Die Lebendigste - H. Benne Henton, saxophone

Special N Unissued

Special O Dem Nosir's Glok, Overture - American Symphony Orchestra

Special P Hop Skotch, a Barn Tanz - Alexander Prince, concertina

Special Q Unissued

Special R Serenada fun Malochim - Jean Schwiller, cello

Special S A Mensch Sol Men Sein - Simon Paskal

Special T Schenke A Neduwe - Regina Prager

Special U Dus Fertriebene Teibele - Frances Siminoff

Special V A Yudische Chupe - Solomon Smulewitz

Special W Oif Dem Schenem Bloiem Dunai - Johann Strauss Orchestra

Specials X, Y, and Z Unissued

-Ryan