Hey,

Has anyone tried out all three of these DBMS packages and evaluated them?
I was wondering what everyone is having the best luck with when writing
PHP scripts.

I'm using Oracle8i and if you don't mind, it's a pain in the tail.  :-P

While I'm asking, let's not limit it to just those three, if anyone is
overwhelmingly pleased with something else, name it please! :-)

Thanks,
Brian