Guys,

If the purpose of the first message which prompted this thread was to reduce
bandwidth, then it gives the impression that its ok to waste bandwidth
having a meaningless debate like this but not if it's to deal with a
newbie's request.

just my 2c

George, an English newbie in Scotland

Steve Brett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> sorry,
>
> my last post was aimed at B. van Ouwerkerk, not Marcel.
>
> Steve
>
> "Marcel Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED].
> com...
> > Hmmm....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]