From: Luditus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 5:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] How to write errorhandling??

Hi Folks,

I would like to send an mail via the mail function.

If the mail fails I would like to redirect to an errorpage. Currently my
code looks like this:

 if ( mail($email,$subject_confirm_account, $message_confirm_account,
$from_confirm_account) ){
  HEADER("Location:index.php?fuseaction=txt&msg=registered"); //success
 }
 else{
  HEADER("Location:index.php?fuseaction=txt&msg=mailproblem"); // mail could
not been sent
 };

Unfortunatelly I get an erromessage like that:

Warning: Failed to Connect in
e:\projects\globosapiens\07_production\actual\account\include\user.php on
line 256

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
e:\projects\globosapiens\07_production\actual\account\include\user.php:256)
in e:\projects\globosapiens\07_production\actual\account\include\user.php on
line 260

Where is the problem??? I can't see it.

Maybe one of you guys could help me out.

Thanx in advance,

Luditus