If they want two pages they wouldn't need JS though - just submit and use
that in your second query to populate drop-down #2.  I had assumed that they
wanted it on the same page - which is definitely cooler :-)  Good point
though - I should have asked which way they wanted to do it.  I suppose if
you really wanted to be able to say your site used JS you could still use it
to set a hidden value in the form and submit it to the next page that way.

-Natalie