check out nl2br() function [newline to break]

 Jeff Oien  wrote: I have a form where someone enters
the body of an email messageinto a part of a form to
be sent out to a list. Then a script retrieves the
body and sends it via email. However I can't get line
breaksto show up (I'm using MS Outlook) even if I
enter the \n into the textarea form and those \n show
up in the database data. I must be missing something.
Thanks for any help.Jeff Oien-- PHP Database Mailing
List ( unsubscribe, visit:

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, visit: