Yeah, you're right, I see I need to add --with-iodbc. Now another question
- when I recompile to add
this support, do I have to add all the other options that I originally had
listed? Or can I add just this one
and everything else will be left the same? What about php.ini? Will it be
changed?

--
Chip W