Chip,

You are going to have to rebuild the dso with the options you specified
before - try cutting and pasting the configure that shows up in your
phpinfo() to make it easier.

Also, you can get the necessary iODBC header files at www.iodbc.org, as
well as find a HOWTO there for compiling PHP/iODBC on *nix systems.

Cheers,
Andrew