Thanks, that fixed that part of it, now here's the newest error message:

Warning: SQL error: [iODBC][Driver Manager]Specified driver could not be
loaded, SQL
state IM003 in SQLConnect in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/odbctest.php on line
7

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: error_handler() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/odbctest.php
on line 10

I'm outa here, catch up with ya on monday,

--
Chip

salamander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/09/2002 04:10:00 PM:

> Chip,

> You are going to have to rebuild the dso with the options you specified
> before - try cutting and pasting the configure that shows up in your
> phpinfo() to make it easier.

> Also, you can get the necessary iODBC header files at www.iodbc.org, as
> well as find a HOWTO there for compiling PHP/iODBC on *nix systems.

> Cheers,
> Andrew

> On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 06:08 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Yeah, you're right, I see I need to add --with-iodbc. Now another
> > question
> > - when I recompile to add
> > this support, do I have to add all the other options that I originally
> > had
> > listed? Or can I add just this one
> > and everything else will be left the same? What about php.ini? Will it
> > be
> > changed?
> >
> > --
> > Chip W
> >
> > Chip Atkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/09/2002 02:51:10
PM:

> >> It looks like you didn't build php with odbc support.
> >> Try putting in a call to
> >> phpinfo ();
> >> and see if it says that odbc support is compiled in.
> >
> >> (Another) Chip

> > box
> > so I

> > "ItemNumber"