Chip,

I wonder if you set the ODBCINI environment variable with the putenv()?
If you could show the code in your odbctest.php file that would be
helpful.

Actually, I'll be traveling to Linuxworld on Monday - anyone wants to
chat about ODBC who will be there feel free to drop me an email.

Cheers,
Andrew Hill
OpenLink Software