From: Josť Luis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] How to Make a Pop Up Window and show there a mysql
table for help input data?

I need know if 's possible show a mysql table like when you are entering
some code product, you press an icon with ? (by example) and there appear
the window showing the table with the code and the description and the you
choose and pick some item from that table and the code pass to the input
field, I saw this on asp but I think there it's possible create some on php
with javascript, I am not sure what is the name of this technic.

Thanks

Regards

JL