From: José Luis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 1:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] How to Make a Pop Up Window and show there a mysql
table for help input data?

I need know if 's possible show a mysql table like when you are entering
some code product, you press an icon with ? (by example) and there appear
the window showing the table with the code and the description and the you
choose and pick some item from that table and the code pass to the input
field, I saw this on asp but I think there it's possible create some on php
with javascript, I am not sure what is the name of this technic.

Thanks

Regards

JL

Email Disclaimer

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement
letter.