Ahmed,

You didn't say if you are using POST or GET for the form or the version
of PHP that you are using. Please email us the version of PHP and the
HTML for the form that you are using if the suggestions below don't
work.

But basically, the problem is that the data from the form are elements
in an array called $_GET or $_POST for a GET and Post method
respectively.

You need to alter you code to resemble something like
$name = addslashes($_GET["name"]); #if using a Get form method
or
$name = addslashes($_POST["name"]); # if using a Post form method

instead of
$name = addslashes($name);

Change the rest of the code to suit.

You could also try adding