Jochem Maas ha scritto:
Han wrote:

Hmm,
still no luck. Thanks for the help. I think I'll have to break the

you mean that it still times out? crashes mysql?
maybe the table (tc_countries) is corrupt? try doing a repair.

select up into 2 selects and throw the results of the first into arrays.

Didn't want to do it like that, but it's gonna be quicker now.

if at first you don't succeed... hack ;-)

<snip>

try removing the ORDER BY Clause:

SELECT b.fldName,
       b.fldEmail,
       b.fldCountryCode,
       d.fldCode as FCode,
       b.fldMobile,
       a.fldTime as Time,
       c.fldUsername
FROM tblSubscribersChoices a
LEFT JOIN tblUser c ON c.fldClientID = a.fldChoice
LEFT JOIN tblSubscribers b ON b.fldID = a.fldClientID
LEFT JOIN tc_countries d ON d.fldCode = b.fldCountryCode
ORDER BY c.fldUsername ASC

OR....

SELECT b.fldName,
        b.fldEmail,
        b.fldCountryCode,
        d.fldCode as FCode,
        b.fldMobile,
        a.fldTime as Time,
        c.fldUsername as Username
FROM tblSubscribersChoices a
LEFT JOIN tblUser c ON c.fldClientID = a.fldChoice
LEFT JOIN tblSubscribers b ON b.fldID = a.fldClientID
LEFT JOIN tc_countries d ON d.fldCode = b.fldCountryCode
ORDER BY Username ASC

and if that works but doesn't give you repeat records try adding the DISTINCT keyword after SELECT.

<snip>

Why are you so intrested in LEFT JOIN? I cn't help much since i don't know the schema of the db and i can't see clear the meaning of the tables in the query.
Anyway try this:
<SQL>
SELECT b.fldName,
b.fldEmail,
b.fldCountryCode,
d.fldCode as FCode,
b.fldMobile,
a.fldTime as Time,
c.fldUsername as Username
FROM tblSubscribersChoices a, tblUser c, tblSubscribers b,
tc_countries d
WHERE c.fldClientID = a.fldChoice AND b.fldID = a.fldClientID AND
d.fldCode = b.fldCountryCode
ORDER BY Username ASC
</SQL>
Bye