WOW, thank you for that.
Guess I should have kept that question to myself and dove into the manuals a little more, but didn't think I would get crucified for asking help. Everyone has to start somewhere and no one knows everything when they start. I agree that one should get a degree or maaany hours of work behind them before entering the world and taking jobs, but at least I am asking for direction and help to become the wonderful programer you already are.

Karl  (I'm the guilty party, but not a hack)

PS: if it makes you feel any better, I am making this for myself and I do not have "lead programer" on my CareerBuilder profile.