ID: 253
Updated by: jimw
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Assigned To:
Comments:

really moved.

just changing version to 4.0 in case zeev still wants to do this. :)

It would be nice (perhaps in 3.1?) if the logging levels
and other related information were setable per-server
rather than only globally -- I.e. On my main server, I
want errors not to be displayed, and logged to the error
log, but on my development site, I'd like errors to be
displayed but not logged, so that I don't constantly have
to be looking at the error log during debugging.

(I'm dropping this in the bug database so that we'll at
least have some record of it so, just perhaps, we can
poke at it in the future.)

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=253&edit=2