Sebastian Bergmann wrote:

> Emiliano wrote:
> > But PEAR is a repository for scripts written in PHP, right?
>
>   PHP Extension and Add-On Repository. Extensions and Add-Ons, written in
> either PHP or C, are welcome :-)

OK, my mistake. So moving php4/ext/midgard to php4/pear/midgard would
solve this?
Does the build process differ here? And like my previous question, are
there
examples on how to build config.m4s, and other supportive files, so an
extension can easily be built as an php-dloabable, a static extension,
and a static extension in a statically-compiled PHP (into Apache
itself)?

Emile