ID: 10026
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When i said ONCE - i didnt mean ONCE :)
It ALWAYS happen in the code referred...

Its not easy reproduceable - i have only seen this happens ONCE - in the specified
function. Its NOT a simple for-loop - the for-loop executes INSIDE a recursively
called function.

I've also tried this one :
---
$c = count($myarray);
if ($c>0) {
  echo "c is greater than 0<br>";
  for (...) {
    ...code
  }
}
---
then IF c is 0 the echo statement doesnt execute BUT the for loop executes...

I cant figure out why...

If some of you want it i can mail you the file so you can see the things in
perspective.

- Svein

I can't reproduce this (using code below):

<?php

$c=0;

for($i=0; $i<$c; $i++) {
    echo "yesn";
}

?>

Could you try this one?
And note: If the variable passed to count() is not an array,
it will return 1.

--Jani

The code submitted is inside a function that is called recursively and its not exact
copy of the code.

I've also tried to change the for loop to a while loop with the same result.

I have a strange situation;
I have this code :

$c = count($myarray);
echo $c . '<br>';

for ($i=0; $i<$c; $i++) {
   code goes here...
}

echo often often output that $c is 0 BUT the for loop ALWAYS execute...
I also have tried to sorrund the for loop with this :
if ($c>0) {
  for(...)
}

and it STILL execute if $c==0