On 2 May 2001 06:20:41 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Zeev Suraski) wrote:

>I don't see any unusual peak now;  We have tons of bug reports all the
>time.  IMHO our problem is no longer lack of QA, but lack of developer
>resources to fix bugs.

I have tried to report bugs - even fixed 3 in the Interbase module,
but I haven't heard or seen any reaction. Do these fixes have any
chance of being incorporated in a release soon, or is bugfixing only
for the _official_ developers?
By the way: Bug report #9257 and #10292 regarding
./ext/interbase/interbase.c have been identified and fixed :-)
Fixes are also reported in #10458.

Regards
Lars Westermann