At 23:25 25.07.2001 +0200, Markus Fischer wrote:
>It works fine!
>
>I had another patch (which is obsolete now) which a) let the user
>pass 0 (or NULL) for all fd set resources to socket_select()
>(which is perfectly valid because that way you can wait a

i don't think this is needed, it would behave like (u)sleep ( besides that
it won't work under win32 :) )

>specified amount of time in seconds and finer) and which also allowed
>to zero an array of fd set resources.

not sure about this one, but if (we want to do this) we should determine
for which fd functions it would make sense too (i.e. socket_fd_free)

daniel

/*--
daniel beulshausen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
using php on windows? http://www.php4win.de