> > Text diff is not working at Chora, at least with IE 5.00,
> > as it thinks that it needs to display XML content, and
> > just prints out an XML error. Just the Human readable one
> > works... :((
>
> Please elaborate.  Is this not working for any files,
> or only specific files (with an XML extension)

I have tried the phpdoc files, one XML for example:

http://cvs.php.net/diff.php/phpdoc/en/functions/com.xml?r1=0&tr1=1.18&f=u&r2
=0&tr2=1.20

One not XML (.ent) for example:

http://cvs.php.net/diff.php/phpdoc/en/language-defs.ent?r1=0&tr1=1.1&f=u&r2=
0&tr2=1.7

> and only with IE 5.00?

Sorry, I don't have any other browser now to test, you
can test with the links above.

> And what do you mean "XML Error" ?

IE has an internal XML processor (exactly it is the processor
named MSXML) It it finds an error, it just prints (viewing
the page displayed with the last link):

| The XML page cannot be displayed
|
| Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct
| the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
|
| Invalid at the top level of the document. Line 1, Position 1
| ^

Maybe Chora puts out an XML content type header, or
something, that makes IE think this is XML (as it
is not). I can't see the source, as IE just denies
to show the source in such cases saying "The XML
source file is unavailable for viwing). Please ask,
if more information is needed

[EMAIL PROTECTED]