I have a few points I'd like to raise here - thanks to all involved in pull
vote this time around. Obviously, all of the below comments are my
opinions, and should be taken as such.

## Mission Statement

I really dislike it. I would prefer something short and catchy than this
statement which I think is woolly and doesn't really tell anyone anything.
I would prefer something like "Promoting good standards in PHP", something
short that immediately tells people what this new FIG is about, rather than
I don't think the mission statement needs to worry about how the mission is
achieved (others will disagree here, and that's fine). This is the kind of
overwritten statement I've come to hate.

## Secretaries

- Acting throughout their term essentially as Developer Advocates for the
PHP FIG
I believe the this is out of the scope of a secretary of the FIG, and
should be removed, I see no need for a competent secretary to submit talks
on the FIG, blog about it, or promote it in any way.

I would also like to see some accountability added into the secretaries
role so that phrases like "we have been dealing with this behind the
scenes" become a thing of the past. I'd like to see publically visible
records of email chains sent by the secretaries on behalf of the FIG, and
records of other conversations. While this may seem like we are not
trusting the secretaries, it's certainly not a matter of trust for me. It's
a case of everyone being able to see exactly what is going on, so efforts
are not duplicated, and surprises are never seen when discussions are
raised on this list. If secretaries are having discussions on the
interpretation of a bylaw, for example, that discussion should be visible
to the members they represent in my opinon.

## Working Groups
### Sponsors
"A PSR must be sponsored by a member of the Core Committee."
Why? Only 12 people can be sponsors of PSRs? Why can't member projects
sponsor PSRs anymore? I don't understand what this brings to the table
apart from shrinking the pool of people who may sponsor a PSR.

## Votes
"A secretary may trigger any type of vote if appropriate and necessary."
I disagree, only Core Committee members and Project Representatives should
be able to call a vote after the mandatory discussion period. I would like
to see all votes have a mandatory two week minimum discussion period marked
with a set titled thread such as [Discussion].

Overall
I'm undecided, this still doesn't feel like a great idea to me, but I have
nothing better to offer and accept that something needs to change. I'm
particularly worried about the Core Committee, basically, the 12 most
popular people will be voted into a position of power in the FIG, and under
the current implementation, only those 12 will be able to sponsor a PSR.
This feels confusing to me. It also feels that the member projects take a
big back-seat role then, only able to vote in secretaries and core
committee members. Of course, this doesn't preclude them from being
involved in working groups at all, but really their job is only to decide
who staffs the various roles if I'm reading this right (on second reading,
that might be a good thing). I also think that two years seems like a hell
of a long period for someone to be voted onto the core committee - I would
prefer to see this reduced to a maximum of one year.

I may have missed it, but there doesn't appear to be anywhere that
regulates the location that working groups should have discussions. I'm all
for letting the working groups have their own communication methods, but it
should be public and have a historical record somewhere for everyone to
read. It should also be made clear where discussions take place on the
website (or in the README of the PSR) so finding these places are easy, and
anyone can later read what discussion happened. Let's take this opportunity
to get more transparency all around.

Kudos to Larry and Michael for all the hard work you both did in getting
this to the table.