Thanks Larry, we had a good discussion off the list, I'd like to quickly
summarise here for the rest of the list.

1. Mission Statement - I proposed alternate and that PR has been merged by
MC - thank you, I think it's a good improvement.
2. Secretaries as Developer Advocates - you make a good point but it
doesn't change the fact I think this requirement for the role is not
important and should be removed.
3. Secretary Transparency - I agree, you make a very good argument and I
realise I was guilty of trying to make something that is completely
unrealistic. I would still like to see more transparency for secretaries,
but I conceded that what I said there was great in theory, but complete
nonsense in practice.
3. CC Only Can Sponsor - I'm still not convinced but as this is the crux of
the entire FIG 3.0 proposal and I don't have anything better, I'm all for
giving it a go.
4. Secretaries Calling Votes - I'm definitely against this, but it's not
important enough to delay a vote or sway me to pushing ZF for a -1. It's a
minor point at best. I really don't want to cause more drama but it still
feels weird that a secretary was all for secretaries being able to call
votes. This is why I find it odd that a serving secretary has such a high
hand in outlining the role that person will have should this vote pass.

It leaves me to say once again thank you to LG and MC for all their hard
work. I want to re-iterate what I said to Larry in private, my comments
were meant to be nothing but constructive, it's difficult to ask questions
and make negative comments on the list at the moment because you risk being
tarred with the same brush that other people are, but I hope that criticism
will always be welcome on the list and will be discussed in a polite and
professional way (the way Larry did when replying to me).