Hey Rasmus,

Interesting!
I have a few questions. It seems you are looking to keep the spec as simple
as possible. But how do you plan to work with more complex "asset pipes"
like minifying / concatenating / compiling LESS/SASS files...?

Also, @webmozart tackled the same problem in a very different way with Puli
(http://docs.puli.io/en/latest/).

Have you had a look at it? Any reason not to use Puli?

++
David.