I have just reviewed the current document, you can find my feedback below.

*Client: *It specifies that a client that decodes a gzipped body must
remove the corresponding header. Does it also have to remove a chunked
encoding header? It's a requirement of the HTTP specification that a client
decodes chunked encoding.

*Exceptions:* Smaller issues, like wrong HTTP versions, must not result in
an exception being thrown. This seems problematic to me. First of all,
there's no definition of "smaller issues". Next, I'd not classify a wrong
HTTP version as smaller issue. The semantics might change with newer HTTP
versions and a client that doesn't understand these shouldn't just send a
request with a newer HTTP version.

Another point is the missing mention of 1XX responses here, as they can be
parsed into a valid HTTP response, but they're actually intermediate

*RequestException + **NetworkException**: *getRequest() is documented to
return a request that might be different from the original request. Does it
make sense to add another method that returns the original request?