Hi Kevin, yes Chevereto has two editions.

The mainline project is "Chevereto", the free edition is auto sourced from
the paid build as the upstream is proprietary. I understand that member
projects must be "<...> publicly available PHP projects" and in this case
we have a project with both public and private parts as it ships in two
editions. In the same post you mentioned I have an explanation on why I
used the same name for both
editions:
https://rodolfoberrios.com/2022/12/01/chevereto-goes-free/#😵%E2%80%8D💫-bad-naming

Cheers,