I also find that ultraedit (forgive the goofy name, it's a _great_ app)
works really well if I've got to code in a windows world.

It's very flexible and fast on just any machine I've ever tried it on,
while also doing syntax highlighting and compiling if you want it to.

check it out at

www.ultraedit.com

It's actually the first piece of shareware that I had payed for, it's
that good --something like $40 US, it's been a couple of years since I
bought a license for it.  Hmm, maybe I should go upgrade.....

jeremy

--
Jeremy Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          pgp keyid 0xAECBA355
Phil 1:21                                      www.ganooz.com