Hi,

I am looking for a simple authentication script that uses MySQL. I have
downloaded about 10 of them (most with no instructions on it's use), but
even at that they are not what I need.

When you go to the main page of my site it will ask you to login or signup.
So I want to be able to authenticate the user if he logs in (not to much of
a problem here, but I want to protect all pages (I don't want to use cookies
as not everyone has these enabled). What other options do I have? If anyone
knows a small script that can be modified, or point me in the right
direction of how to do this, it would be appreciated.

Thanks