I have been searching for an answer to this for a couple of hours now and cant find anything. I believe that there is a secure way of doing this but I think my brain is having a momentary lapse...

I have these variables:

$eventid = "1";
$age = "15";

Is there a way to pass these variables to the next page so I can continue using them without doing something like this:

<A HREF="test.php?eventid=1&age=15">

I would rather not have the variables be seen or known to the end user for security reasons because they could change them in the URL. I know it has something to do with $_GET and $_POST because I do have register_globals set to OFF in my php file and I do not want to turn them on....

TIA