Jay,

I've never ventured into 'sessions' (not ones without drinks) but I've a
feeling that if the user has turned cookies off then sessions are out as
well as they require a cookie being stored on the user's machine.

Someone will surely correct me if I am wrong.

I went to the PHP conference in Frankfurt about 18 months ago and Rasmus was
talking about 'clean' URLs (ithout the 'query' string. I never did find out
how though?

Cheers

George