On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 01:19:06PM -0600, Andrei Zmievski wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> > This fix does not work because @MIDCONFIG_FILE@ in php_midgard.h does
> > not substituted by PHP_OUTPUT using template file php_midgard.h.in.
> > Either fix building environment in PHP4 which does not allow output
> > variable's value through template header file for extensions or revert
> > change back. That change was tested before commit.
>
> Well, it wasn't tested well enough. I am against reverting it, because
> it completely breaks the build.
Andrei, problem is that build environment needs to be fixed, not module alone.
This is really serious problem because it prevents people from using Midgard
extension with, say, PHP 4.0.4pl1 (latest stable PHP4 version) though
they could do it (there are no dependencies on PHP 4.0.5 in Midgard extension).
--
Sincerely yours, Alexander Bokovoy
  The Midgard Project   | www.midgard-project.org |    Aurora R&D team