Enrico Weigelt said:
> Well, I'm a little bit "unpolite" against smarty, since it seems
> that people tend to see it as "the best" (tm) and ignore other,
> probably better solutions. (its the same thing w/ mysql or mailman)

I'm "unpolite" against Smarty because I used to think PHP couldn't
*easily* do most of* what Smarty can and that's simply not true.

* By that I mean, as I have been stating, there are cases when Smarty just
plain makes sense to use, even as a templating engine, and there are cases
when I can template with native PHP with about the same effort as with
Smarty.

/dev/idal