Dan Joseph wrote:
Hi,

Know what helps me get php jobs?  A resume that details almost 6 years
of php programming.

        That's what most employers want.  Certifications are a lot of times
looked at as watered down, and over-issued.  A lot of companies also use
them as training pieces with their internal staff, meaning, they send them
out for training, they get certified, and the employer sees the training was
completed successfully.  Its good that there's a PHP Cert, PHP/Zend should
endorse one.

-Dan Joseph

I'm not big on certs myself. How many MCSE's have we seen who can't find the power switch? ;) But what I like about a cert for something like php is that more upper management will take it as a serious language. For some reason, that's their proof.

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush