On Oct 13, 2006, at 1:35 AM, Tony Marston wrote:
What a coincidence! That's exactly my approach, but I've taken it one step further. I always start with a properly normalised database which I can then import into my daa dictionary application. From there I can press a button
and create a class file for each database table, and I am ptting the
finishing touhes to a procedure whereby I can press another button to
generate the scripts which will maintain each table. This means I can get basic transactions up and running without writing a single line of code. All
I have to do is edit these files to include business logic and any
customisations.

Is the Radicore framework still available?

-Ed