On Tue, June 12, 2007 3:10 pm, Paul Scott wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 14:56 -0500, Jay Blanchard wrote:
>> + 10*12^23, I don't want to be that famous.
>>
> OK, downed it. Will figure out a regular expression to strip out the
> email addresses when I have had some coffee in  the morning

I'm not sure we need yet another archive of the list, though I suppose
having it on a blog with the RSS and whatnot all built-in is kinda
nifty, possibly, for some users somewhere.

I got no idea why some emails appear and others don't.  Sorry.

Hopefully comparing email headers to output will clarify that.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?