At 10:21 AM +0800 11/30/07, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
On Friday 30 November 2007, tedd wrote:
 I'm trying to understand joins,

Ask on a database related list.

--
Crayon

Really?

No language lives in a vacuum, mate. Especially, a web language.

IMO, one of the major attributes that make PHP truly great is MySQL. Over the years I've programmed in more languages than I can remember (including rocks), but never did I find a language that so easily integrated with a dB -- and that rocks, even if you don't realize it.

So, I'll continue to post MySQL questions on this list because I think it's appropriate. I always include some mention/hint in the subject line as to the topic. So, if you see that it's a MySQL related question and you can't provide an answer, then you can pass and let others teach/learn without the noise.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------