On Saturday 01 December 2007, tedd wrote:
> At 10:21 AM +0800 11/30/07, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
> >On Friday 30 November 2007, tedd wrote:
> >>  I'm trying to understand joins,
> >
> >Ask on a database related list.

> Really?

Really.

> No language lives in a vacuum, mate. Especially, a web language.

If you try you can probably make a connection from php to everything under
the sun, doesn't mean everything under the sun is an appropriate topic
for this list.

> So, I'll continue to post MySQL questions on this list because I
> think it's appropriate.

You ought to know by now that there is the php-db list. Even so your
question doesn't belong even there because it has zilch to do with php,
but it is still slightly more appropriate to post there than here.

--
Crayon