On Dec 1, 2007 3:53 PM, Crayon Shin Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday 01 December 2007, tedd wrote:
> > >
> > >Ask on a database related list.
>
> > Really?
>
> Really.

Considering the rest of the off-topic questions that regularly get
asked on this list it's a bit much to single out this one particular
post.

javascript, css, html - none is directly related to php but all still
get asked here (and 99% of the time answered) - I don't know why
you're making such a big deal about this particular post and haven't
kicked up a fuss about the rest in the past.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/