On Nov 30, 2007 11:53 PM, Crayon Shin Chan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You ought to know by now that there is the php-db list. Even so your
> question doesn't belong even there because it has zilch to do with php,
> but it is still slightly more appropriate to post there than here.

    Put on your flame-retardant suit, umm.... flame retard.

    Over the course of several months, it's rare that I see you do
anything but bitch and complain.  I've never seen anyone have their
period for a full year until I started reading your junk.  You slap
people for top-posting, complain about things being off-topic,
criticize the newbies rather than educate, and overall make everyone
wish that email had an ignore button, you ridiculous anime-obsessed
child.

    This list is PHP-centric, yes.... but it's still a community.
Hell, I think I speak more with some of the people on this list than I
do my own pre-wife some days.  In fact, I know I do!  There are a
great deal of highly-intelligent people on this list, so why not take
advantage of that resource?

    Now, do you want to see something interesting?  Go to Google and
search for your email address.  I found 81 results, most of which are
duplicates.

    Now search for just the name "parasane".  It's a name I made up
myself (registered, Copyrighted, et cetera), so it's all my stuff.  I
see 4,530 results in a wide variety of areas.

    Then feel free to search for "Tedd Sperling" in quotes so that you
search for that exact name.  Tedd's made his mark on at least the
1,930 results of which Google keeps track.

    So until you've been around enough to truly earn your right to
tell someone far more accomplished than yourself to seek help
elsewhere, do us all a favor and keep your God damned mouth shut.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.