At 7:58 AM -0400 6/19/08, Jason Pruim wrote:
<pitch>
Or I could periodically run your list through our software for a small fee :)

On the bright side though, Not only would I be able to fix the case to how you want it, Even with all those dutch names I see around me at least. But I could verify that the address exists and is valid. Even run it through the national change of address database to get the most up to date address :)
</pitch>

Jason:

That sounds like a excellent service.

I don't have any mailing databases myself, but a few of my clients have -- how much?

I'll keep the idea in mind when talking to them.

Cheers,

tedd

PS:
<opinion>
My personal feelings are that the US Postal Service and the US Military are the only parts of the US government that actually work.
</opinion>

--
-------