On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Nitsan Bin-Nun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hehe, for you it is a matter of choice,
> In 2 years from now I will start my service duty at the combat - we have to
> serv - this is mandatoy in Israel.

    I don't want to start any arguments or flame wars, but it's been
my opinion for years that the US should require at least one year in
the armed services as well.  If you want freedom and privileges, you
should earn them, not feel automatically entitled to them by birth.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just