Andrew,

That is correct.  Only ONE password to access a restricted page for selected
people.  But... they want to make that ONE password case-insensitive.  I
added the following code with 2 variables now, one being upper case, one
being lower case but that, of course, doesn't cover all the variatons on the
"video" word.  I'm looking for the code to make this whole word
case-insensitive, no matter which letter is cap or not.... can you add to
this code below please?

Thanks much
R.C.

session_start();

 $_SESSION ['userpass'] = $_POST ['pass'];
 $_SESSION ['authuser'] = 0;

$login = "VIDEO";
$login2 = "video";

if (($_SESSION['userpass'] == $login) or ($_SESSION['userpass'] == $login2))
{
$_SESSION['authuser'] = 1;
?>