On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Nathan Nobbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i hate posting the same answer to a given question thats already been
> posted, but i had this all typed in when chris submitted his answer, so here
> it is again..

    One of the very, very few things that pisses me off about Gmail,
in fact.  You take the time to type out a long, well-thought-out
response, only to see that damned yellow box pop up in the bottom
right indicating that someone else just responded to the thread.

    You'd swear we were getting paid to be the first to respond sometimes.  ;-P

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just