Hi Tedd,

It is NOT the user who determines this ONE password,  it's the client... he
gives it out to selected folks to input....
For example: he says to a few people: use "video" to access this page okay?
He would like to make this word case-insensitive so the few people can type
in either Video or VIDEO or video.....

Now in the below code auth snippet WHERE do I input some code to make this
one word case-insensitive UPON INPUT.

thanks
R.C.

<?php
session_start();

 $_SESSION ['userpass'] = $_POST ['pass'];
 $_SESSION ['authuser'] = 0;

$login = "VIDEO";
if (($_SESSION['userpass'] == $login)) {
$_SESSION['authuser'] = 1;

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]