Hi.

I've got a question/issue that I want to bounce off the list.

I have a list that extends over multiple pages. there might be 200 items,
and i don't want to have the items listed on the same page as it would be
too long. i can break the list up, so i can have it be displayed over
multiple pages. however, i want the user to select different items from the
list. given that the selected items might be over different pages, what's
the best way of keeping a running track of the items that have been
selected??

I could have each page be a form, and do a post/get where i then keep track
of the selected items from page to page, but that would appear to get ugly.
i'm looking for pointers to other sites/code that might have already
implemented this kind of scenario.

thoughts/pointers would be appreciated...

thanks