Nope, not a sausage, I tried it with and without gd's ttf, specifiying
to compile in freetype 1.x, or freetype 2, and numerous other
combinations... Its doing my nut in!!

I think the lib thing your talking about is just a matter of sticking
the path in /etc/ld.so.conf and then running ldconfig...

I just recompiled php, and according to php info:

GD Support enabled
GD Version 1.6.2 or higher
FreeType Support enabled
FreeType Linkage with freetype
T1Lib Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled

Which is exactly the same as it was 10 compiles ago... And yet I still
get:

Warning: libgd was not built with TrueType font support in
/home/ray/webroot/rayh/htdocs/gfx/image.php on line 48

Every single time...

Ray Hilton
-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]