Boyd, Todd M. wrote:
> [...]
Gee, thanks. So, when was I supposed to have used this alias? Hell, I
can live with my ignorance. What's a POSIX system and why is it a POSIX
- a language, I think I heard....

But I'm sorry I missed the fun earlier about the American foibles...
unfortunately that should go on some other list and I wish I knew which
one - one that had some smarts to it (like this one) and I'd like to
really hear what people think about "us" and what's really going on in
the world... oooooooh, well....